Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Monday....

A lot of stuff happening today, re-restarting college courses.  So close to that pesky CCAF I can almost taste it...assuming a diploma had a flavor, it would be the taste of victory.  So it will be a fairly busy day.  I plan to get a workout going here in a few minutes, gotta ride the bike over to the gym and "get it in" as they say.

Today's workout will probably consist of:
 Power Cleans
3-3-3-3-3 (increasing weight)

- 115-125-135-145-150

- Bag work (10 min) - Homemade GHD situps, OHS w/30# beam

- 20 BFT flips

This weekend I'll get over to the hardware store and pick up a sledge, some sand for my sandbags, PVC for paralletes and small items to fasten a drag sled out of an old tire.  I'll be fully prepped to do serious work by the end of the weekend and probably won't spend more than 45$ on all of it.  If you like DIY strength stuff be sure to check out the CrossFit Journal and DIY Strength blog listed on my links.  The journal is one of the best 25$ you can spend on your health, hands down.  Less than a month out from my elusive AF PT Assessment.

A lot of work today on my short and long term goals.

A little goal oriented motivation from Bear Bryant (UA Roll Tide)

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit."

Cheers,

Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment