Thursday, July 19, 2012

No Barbell for awhile...maybe

Had to get in the last workout today, tomorrow I'm flying to Atlanta to visit family.  Not sure what the gym scene is in Hiram, GA but I wasn't really given a warm fuzzy by Google search.  I imagine there will be a sufficient amount of running, and some playground workouts if I cant find anything else. 


Maybe I'll just grab heavy things from Mom's garage and just run around the yard with them; entertain the neighbors a little, who knows?


Todays workout:


Back Squat 3x5 @ 255#
Dips 3x10
Situps w/med-ball throw 25-20-10


I'm fairly sore from yesterday's tire flipping/sledge hitting shenanigans.  Honestly didn't thing I'd be that sore but I guess I have been neglecting the tire lately, and I paid my dues for it.


My wife managed to gank my last Kill Cliff, which she enjoyed...so now I have to order enough for the both of us...  At least we'll be in the Atlanta area for 10 days and I can get it from a store...boom!

2 comments:

  1. I know. I mentioned it on an earlier post..can't effing wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I mentioned it on an earlier post..can't effing wait.

    ReplyDelete