Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting back at it.

Obviously its been awhile since I've kept up with my own blog.  Trying to keep up the training, summer's here which means it close to PT testing time again and I probably should step up the conditioning a bit.  Where I live there should be no problem finding stuff to do to get the heart rate up.  Lots of trails to run, outdoorsy shit to do, good stuff like that.

Got a little strength in this morning.  Didn't hit it too hard though, the weekend was long hours, little sleep and two days of the flu that I'm still recovering from.  Gonna do some conditioning tonight with some running with/without heavy objects being carried, some body weight stuff, etc..

I'll try to keep this thing better updated, especially now that I have followers. (2 to be exact).

See you out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment